Think about a tour you would like- & we will plan it together! Here are a few ideas:
* Let’s follow the Renaissance & Baroque artists.
The masterpieces of the artist Caravaggio.
The statues and fountains of Barnini.
Frescos, statues & architecture of Michelangelo.
Frescos & paintings of Raphael.
* Tour in Castel Saint Angelo.
* Tour in the Catecombs: the underground graves where Romans used to burry the dead in Ancient Times and at the beginning of the Christian Period.
* A tour in the archeological museum Palazzo Massimo & the roman baths of Diocletian.
* A tour in the Capitoline Museums.
* A tour in the Museum of roman Civilization.
* A tour in the ancient Appia Road: a Roman road with plenty of archeological digs.
* A tour outside or Rome, to the lakes & charming little towns.
* A tour outside or Rome to the area of Tivoli & the wonderful, fountain- filled gardens of Tivoli, or to the ancient villa of the emperor Hadrian.
* A tour I haven’t thought about, but YOU have!